Philodendron Florida ghost (Philodendron pedatum)
The Philodendron Florida ghost (Philodendron pedatum) comes from the plant family Araceae. The unique plant is an evergreen hybrid and it’s a vine climber.
Water requirement : 💧 Medium.
If Philodendron Florida ghost is growing in a bright spot and loose medium soil, it is best to water it every 6-7 days during summers and once every 11-12 days during the winters. Do not overwater, rotting stalks and wilting leaves are two indicators of overwatering.
Sunlight Requirement : 🌞 Bright Indirect sunlight
Keep these tropical plants in medium to bright indirect sunlight. In summers, a spot with partial shade is perfect. In winters, however, a setting with bright indirect sunlight works best.
Humidity requirement: 🌧 Prefers medium to high Humidity
The healthiest Philodendron Florida ghosts live in high humidity. Like the jungles they originate from. One should always make sure there’s high humidity for the plant whenever it’s possible.
.Fertiliser Requirement: Once in every month
Plant should be rich in nitrogen, will ensure that the leaves grow large and glows with green health. It’s safer to fertilize plant more often and with half the fertilizer one normally would, it needs more nutrition to give it a boost.
Re-potting requirement: Once in 2-3 years
DETAILS CHECK :
|PLANT SIZE (excluding pot size)||1 to 1.2 feet (please accept a deviation of +/- 5%)|
|POT SIZE||5 inches in diameter|
|POT COLOUR AND MATERIAL||White/Self-watering pot (can be customized as per requirement)|
REFUND POLICY: If received damaged product or wrong product 100% of the amount will be refunded
NOTE: To claim refund ,you need to provide an unboxing video of the product received.
Q. WHAT IS CLICKNURSERY WARRANTY?
- Click nursery Warranty assures you that we are committed to giving you the best plants and service to you with utmost satisfaction along with lifetime assistance for healthy nurturing of plants.
Q. DO I GET A LIFETIME ASSISTANCE?
- Yes, we will provide you lifetime assistance for all your plant nurturing needs
Q. WHAT IF I RECEIVE DAMAGED OR WRONG PLANT?
- Here comes Click nursery warranty ready for you. Our packaging is so robust that most of all our plants reach you in good condition but if it still reaches you either damaged or wrong product we will immediately give you a Replacement/Refund of the plant in no time.
Q. WHAT IS PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP AND SHALL I NEED TO PAY FOR MEMBERSHIP?
- Premium membership customers can avail a special discount of 10% for all their orders from click nursery. To be eligible for premium membership all it requires is to place an order and sign up with click nursery.
Q. DO I GET PLANTS ALONG WITH THE POT?
- Yes, the plant comes with a pot included with no additional cost.
Q. WHAT IS THE SIZE OF PLANT WE GET?
- All the plants from click nursery (excluding pot height) except dwarf plants will be of height 1 to 1.2 feet (please accept a deviation of +/- 5%).
Q. DO THE PLANT SIZE INCLUDE POT SIZE?
- No plant size is excluded from pot height, Pot height will be 6 inches.
Q. DOES THE PLANT I RECEIVE WILL BE EXACTLY AS SHOWN IN PICTURES?
- It's a live plant, each plant grows in its own unique branching shape and flowers according to its blooming season but plants you receive will be exactly the same plant variety with assurance
Default Size Chart
International: Insured Shipping. Delivery within 14 business days.
You'll Also Love These
₹ 399.00 ₹ 699.00
₹ 1,299.00 ₹ 1,499.00
₹ 1,599.00 ₹ 1,999.00
₹ 1,799.00 ₹ 2,300.00
₹ 899.00 ₹ 1,799.00
₹ 4,000.00 ₹ 4,500.00