Impressive giant elongated heart leaves, often speckled and brushed with pale lime, highlighted by central lighter vein; held by maroon dotted petioles arranged in very short internodes, like those of P. Santa Leopoldina, on very thick strong stems. Petioles uniquely spotted mahogany! Rare but easily grown. Price reflects an extra packing challenge in the shipping area.
Davidsonii are very easy to grow tropical plants that require little care indoors or out. Like other aroids, many species of Philodendron can be grown as houseplants, or outdoors in mild climates. . In the ground philodendrons get big and are often unrecognizable from their potted juvenile state. They add a wonderful tropical accent to any well-lit space or cascading from your favorite planter. In very cold zones a containerized Philodendron can be brought inside for the winter months. Be sure to avoid frost and freezing temperatures.
When you receive your new Philodendron, there is no need to worry about planting right away. Your new plant can be stored for a while by simply placing it in a bucket with about a half inch of water in the bottom and moving it to a shady location. You can then add some mulch to keep your plant standing upright. The mulch will also supply nutrients while in storage. This will give you plenty of time to select the ideal location for your new Philodendron.
Water requirement: 💧 Requires frequent watering
They thrive in moist soils with high organic matter and grow best when provided with filtered sunlight. Philodendron plants can be grown in containers or outdoors as a remarkable landscape plant.
Sunlight Requirement: 🌞 Low sunlight
This plant will tolerate being in a location with ambient light i.e.., A low-light location.
Temperature Requirement: 🌡
Indoors plants thrive at temperatures between 55°- 80°F and in lower light conditions than other house plants
Humidity requirement: 🌧 Prefers high Humidity
This plant requires a high humidity environment (75% >) to thrive, although it will tolerate a slightly less humid location.
Fertiliser Requirement: Twice in a month
To encourage leaf and root development, fertilize Homalomena twice a month during the growing season with a complete liquid fertilizer at ½ the recommended Strength. Do not fertilize during the winter, or when there is no active growth.
Re-potting requirement: Once in 2 years
DETAILS CHECK :
|PLANT SIZE (excluding pot size)||2.5 to 3.5 feet (please accept a deviation of +/- 5%)|
|POT SIZE||10 inches in diameter|
|POT COLOUR AND MATERIAL||White/Self-watering pot (can be customized as per requirement)|
REFUND POLICY: If received damaged product or wrong product 100% of the amount will be refunded
NOTE: To claim refund , you need to provide an unboxing video of the product received.
Q. WHAT IS CLICKNURSERY WARRANTY?
- Click nursery Warranty assures you that we are committed to giving you the best plants and service to you with utmost satisfaction along with lifetime assistance for healthy nurturing of plants.
Q. DO I GET A LIFETIME ASSISTANCE?
- Yes, we will provide you lifetime assistance for all your plant nurturing needs
Q. WHAT IF I RECEIVE DAMAGED OR WRONG PLANT?
- Here comes Click nursery warranty ready for you. Our packaging is so robust that most of all our plants reach you in good condition but if it still reaches you either damaged or wrong product we will immediately give you a Replacement/Refund of the plant in no time.
Q. WHAT IS PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP AND SHALL I NEED TO PAY FOR MEMBERSHIP?
- Premium membership customers can avail a special discount of 10% for all their orders from click nursery. To be eligible for premium membership all it requires is to place an order and sign up with click nursery.
Q. DO I GET PLANTS ALONG WITH THE POT?
- Yes, the plant comes with a pot included with no additional cost.
Q. WHAT IS THE SIZE OF PLANT WE GET?
- All the plants from click nursery (excluding pot height) except dwarf plants will be of height 1.5 to 2.5 feet (please accept a deviation of +/- 5%).
Q. DO THE PLANT SIZE INCLUDE POT SIZE?
- No plant size is excluded from pot height, Pot height will be 6 inches.
Q. DOES THE PLANT I RECEIVE WILL BE EXACTLY AS SHOWN IN PICTURES?
- It's a live plant, each plant grows in its own unique branching shape and flowers according to its blooming season but plants you receive will be exactly the same plant variety with assurance
Default Size Chart
International: Insured Shipping. Delivery within 14 business days.
You'll Also Love These
₹ 399.00 ₹ 699.00
₹ 1,299.00 ₹ 1,499.00
₹ 1,599.00 ₹ 1,999.00
₹ 1,799.00 ₹ 2,300.00
₹ 899.00 ₹ 1,799.00
₹ 1,249.00 ₹ 2,000.00